- Nearly $100,000 to a non-profit which specializes in providing abortion doulas
- $12,500 payment to a radio station to broadcast the Governor’s press conferences
- $275/hour contract with a New York public relations company
- Similar $275/hr contract with local MZA PR firm, amended for more money and more time **
- $20,000 per month to Stone Arch Strategies to “provide strategic communications support and services” to the Governor’s Communications Team. (The point of contact on the contract is Brigit Helgen, a DC-based political consultant, and daughter of Henry and Michele Kelm-Helgen.)
- $50,000 to a non-profit to establish talking circles, complete with $20 gift cards to incentivize participation
- Nearly $20,000 to a non-profit to recruit volunteers to put together “wellness bundles” including tea and non-traditional health supplements
- Contracts to several different entities, each promising to produce videos that will reach tens of thousands of viewers, with YouTube pages that show they reached tens of viewers
- More than $9 million to one firm for broad marketing use **
*Video views as of May 7-10, 2021.
** Additional contracts provided on May 21, 2021.