Savings could be on the way for Minnesotans with student loan debt thanks to a proposed tax credit introduced today by several Senate Republicans. Senate File 941, authored by Sen….
Family: Married, Spouse Janel, 3 children.
Occupation: Small Business Owner.
Education: AAS, Minnesota State College Southeast Technicial.
Elected: 2010, re-elected 2012.
I am the Ranking Republican on:
- Finance – Higher Education and Workforce Development Division
- Higher Education and Workforce Development
And I also serve on:
- Capital Investment
- Finance – Subcommittee on Legacy
- Finance – Transportation and Public Safety Division
- Transportation and Public Safety
Minnesota’s longstanding law preventing liquor stores from operating on Sundays would be repealed under two new bills authored by State Senator Jeremy Miller (R-Winona). Senate File 1086 would fully repeal…
Senator Jeremy Miller (R-Winona) introduced Senate File 538, a bill instructing the Minnesota Department of Revenue to work with the Wisconsin Revenue Department to look at entering into a new…